Saturday, October 6, 2012

Welcome to my Blu Ray Review Blog.

     My name is Bill Lau, I love movies, I have been collecting movies since I was little. I have amassed a nice collection of movies on DVD and Blu Ray. I have decided that I would like to share my thoughts on some of the many films that I watch. This will be the first of many blogs I will be doing for new Blu Ray releases and more.

     A little about me, I am a musician and a teacher. I have been playing music since I was 5, and have always had a love for entertainment. I always take things as they are, and try and keep an open mind when hearing or watching different things. I may not be the greatest writer, but I can usually convey my messages to the points that I am trying to make.

     If you have found your way to my blog spot and have read on this far, I thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and hope that you come back to read some of my reviews. Like I do, please keep an open mind and understand they are only my opinions, take what you like from them. If there is anything you would like to ask, or know about, don't hesitate to email me. I will email you back. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment